Quote:
Originally posted by sharky@Sep 2 2004, 08:01 PM
I'm going to wait and see what the track says at 11 tonight and 5am tomorrow b efore I make my decision. I can always head up to my in laws in the middle of nowhere Tenn..
I think we'll be fine here, but I don't want to deal with no power for an extended period of time. Heck, we lose power cause of lightning here.,. how will we cope with a hurricane!
|
Yeah this is my concern as well - extended loss of power.
If this happens, I will head somewhere.....