PDA

View Full Version : Women Working In Adult Internet

Dianna Vesta
11-04-2002, 12:29 PM
<laughing> here I go again!

This year has been about networking and building relationships. In the past couple of months I’ve exchanged email and ICQ chat with many people. I’ve also notice a trend on adult staffing where large adult companies are hiring more and more women in sales and executive positions.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are you a woman working for a large company and do you feel that being a woman has advantages or disadvantages?

Or are you a business owner who prefers to hire women and why?

OR are you a business owner who doesn’t care what the gender is as long as the job gets done.

OR are you a business owner who would never put a woman in a position of power?

Gotta know right now! (Meatloaf)

MarkTiarra
11-04-2002, 02:21 PM
In my experience, having a combination of men and women in marketing positions is very good for sales. Goes like this:

Male client a) Feels like he's gotta deal with other men because it's a brotherhood, hang out, smoke cigars, talk about "man" shit kinda thing.

Male client B) Got into this business because he is horny as hell and if a woman is gonna take him for drinks and chat him up at a trade show... he's gonna buy SOMETHING.

Female client a) Likes the attention of men and takes well to flattery. Male salesman works well here.

Female client B) Is tired of men thinking they own the show. Likes to deal with other women, it's a sisterhood thing.

Hey, in the end, sales is all about psychology. People make deals with other people they connect with.

Dianna Vesta
11-04-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by MarkTiarra@Nov 4 2002, 02:29 PM

Hey, in the end, sales is all about psychology. People make deals with other people they connect with.
This I definately agree with.

Thanks for the feed back.

Menace
11-04-2002, 02:37 PM
DV,
my 2c for what it's worth. I am a man who prefers doing business with women.

My experience is women as a general rule feel they have less to prove and I like that.

Additionally, I find it easier to deal with women due to chemistry. All the little nuances(sp?) a little smile here and there really helps things go along smoothly.

I've recently got my wife into the business of building pages and stuff because she has a view of things unique from my own and I find it valuable.

women rule, guys drool... :wnw:

Nickatilynx
11-04-2002, 03:39 PM
Name a top ten player who is a woman .........................

Tricky now cj has left.

Sorry to be devils advocate but none have really made it to the majors have they?

RRRED
11-04-2002, 03:58 PM
I agree with Mark... I like having a name online that is unisex. Some think I'm a guy and it's sometimes for the best. They can't tell one way or another as long as they feel like a valued client. I think women tend to gain trust better too...

The "dumb girl" factor can pay off really well at times. Often people will say what they normally wouldn't dare say around anyone else cuz they think I have no clue what they are talking about :rolleyes: I love it.

What do you consider the "majors", Nick? Are you going by income or influence?

Dianna Vesta
11-04-2002, 04:25 PM
Thank you RRRED.

8 years ago when I was also content working as a woman had different advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes you had to deal with all kinds of toad kissing only to find out that there wasn't any intent but a stiff cock. The there were times when I used my looks to open doors. I won't lie about that. It was a trade off.

Now older and no longer content, I develop a different relationship. One I think I've always longed for based on respect and trust. I think people trust me and enjoy having a cool older woman to deal with. It's nurturing and comforting for some men. I'm not sure why but I can guess.

Thanks again. I'd like to get more women in here. Where is everyone?

Nickatilynx
11-04-2002, 04:28 PM
RRRed

What do you consider the "majors", Nick? Are you going by income or influence?

Excellent point.

There is a saying....

"The man is the head...but a smart women is the neck...she controls the direction in which the head moves"

:)

Nickatilynx
11-04-2002, 04:30 PM
DV,

. I'm not sure why but I can guess.

Aww go on.

Guess...............

LeeNoga
11-04-2002, 04:31 PM
Women in the biz topic...

Whoa, thats a large area to cover and I do not know that I could simplify it in a short amount of words, will have to hit this thread like a hungry jackal on roadkill and blow it up :-)

SO I will respond to the women in marketing and large company trends.

In the beginning, there were not many women to be hired into management positions, our role as we know it now has come forth thru evolution and opportunity.

I am not sold that the gender card is an asset one way or another as far as the big companies go, but women do add flavor to marketing, and historicaly has fronted the big guys mainstream in brick and mortar for years. Usually this is where the glass ceiling comes in.....but the adult web does not have this glass ceiling and does not discriminate or prejudice women IMHO. As more and more women groomed themselves for management the more there were choices for hire.

As for the companies now its common to hire the person who can do the job, and a woman can surely penetrate more social circles which is critical for harvesting new business :-)

Nickatilynx
11-04-2002, 04:33 PM
Awww shit!!!

Its the end of the world.!!!!! I hate writing this ...but here goes.....

Good post leenoga

Vick
11-04-2002, 04:49 PM
....ugg can't resist .... forces too strong

Pentration .... Women .... Lee Noga .... all in same post .......

Strap On (Clap, Clap) Strap Off

I had to do it

Showing why I was Asshole of the month in October 2001

Nickatilynx
11-04-2002, 04:52 PM
I dream of being an asshole Vick.

I'm merely a simple cockholster

:(

MissEve
11-04-2002, 05:29 PM
Hey DV :) I would LOVE to see more women doing their own shit and not working for "the man". It seems like there were more women who owned their own sites back in the day. I think a LOT of them are working for big adult companies now. :(

My employees have been men. I don't know why, just circumstance I guess. It doesnt seem like there are as many female programmers out there.

Mutt
11-04-2002, 08:08 PM
If i was running an affiliate program i'd definitely be hiring a woman, and yes, a woman with some sex appeal. She couldn't be an idiot though. But
there are a lot of 20 something male webmasters with good amounts of traffic. Miss Jane from the Beverly Hillbillies ain't gonna cut it.

I'm talking about positions that deal with attracting and keeping affiliates.

For anything else, be it techie or administrative, doesn't matter if the person is male or female, just who can do the job.

slavdogg
11-04-2002, 08:15 PM
Lee, how many circles have you penetrated?

slavdogg
11-04-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 4 2002, 03:47 PM

I cant remember her name, isnt National A1 run by a woman ?

Last edited by slavdogg at Nov 4 2002, 08:28 PM

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 09:03 PM
I judge people on who they are, and what they are about - and their ability.

Of course a nice set of jugs helps! :nyanya:

Seriously though, the women who are the in the business based on ability, the ones who have the brains are nice to see and deal with.

Unfortunately most of them in the business are eye candy, or mere Board Whores...

voodooman
11-04-2002, 09:23 PM

Tricky now cj has left.

Sorry to be devils advocate but none have really made it to the majors have they?
Confucy.

:biglaugh:

Menace
11-04-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Nov 4 2002, 08:27 PM
I cant remember her name, isnt National A1 run by a woman ?
Jennifer Powell

She's like 2nd in command or something, no? But still.. she could buy and sell guys like me all day long.. Good call Slav :)

MikeW
11-04-2002, 10:01 PM
"Name a top ten player who is a woman ............"
------------------

Uh ... Meni?

:nyanya:

Peaches
11-04-2002, 10:08 PM
Didn't Carolyn Tilga start big back in the old, old days?

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 10:11 PM
Peaches, I remember Carolynn Tilga... I thought she was a ball busting bitch ( in a good way) who was a player.

However about a year ago Serge got the scoop that she was merely a front for a man.

Menace
11-04-2002, 10:13 PM
actually, how about PK?

Sure the game has changed, but a couple years ago nobody could touch her..

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 10:36 PM
Menace, everyone always forgets about :inlove: PK :inlove:

There is no doubt at one time she was in the top 10, if not in the top 3.

I think, (I do not speak for her, maybe she can elaborate) , that she did not want to do the work, headaches, and problems that comes with being in the top 10. She could have been... but she has put quality of life with her sons above Playerdom...

SmutNames
11-04-2002, 10:47 PM
National A1 is run buy a guy..

But i think jennifer powell is high up there too.

Menace
11-04-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2002, 10:44 PM
but she has put quality of life with her sons above Playerdom...
Mike,
In my mind if you're at or near the top of the game and choose the higher quality of life and have no financial worries.. you're THE player, not just A player. :yowsa:

Of course since I've never been to the "balls" I may be off my nut on this..

SmutNames: Richard Peiper with Jennifer as the brains behind the muscle I believe..

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 11:40 PM
Menace, quality of life is VERY important - to me the most important thing.

To me this includes spending lots of time with friends and family. To be able to help those around you. To be able to travel and spend lots of quality time with those you love....

Oh NO, I feel an Oprah moment coming on... :cryin:

Dianna Vesta
11-05-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2002, 11:48 PM

To me this includes spending lots of time with friends and family. To be able to help those around you. To be able to travel and spend lots of quality time with those you love....

Quality of life IS everything and it's easy to forget that when things need to be done. I spent the last few years working on my stuff and working for companies owned by assholes and I paid for it. I made a choice to go for the buck and I dearly paid for it. Now I don't do salary only for anyone. If someone has a deal doing something that interests me and also offers commission, I'm there. There isn't any amount of money that will make me do what I did these past two years. I only work as part of a team.

It sucks to build someone's business and then have them turn to you and say, "We can only offer you salary at ****"

I turn down deals all the time. My recent one with Forest because our styles are different and I saw that there was no way it was going to balance. Its bullshit to think you MUST have stress to make money. You don't. I'll live in a tent with a satellite dish before I'll make those sacrifices again.

I liked the direction of adult internet and the concept of partnering with limited commitments. I’m an entrepreneur who enjoys doing several things. I have discipline because I’ve worked in a home office and for myself for years and years. At the same time if I need to take a day off to chill I can. There’s no trade off for that.

I work hard and enjoy making money so I can look after the people I love. I wasn't born with a silver spoon and have family commitments. If I have a few extra 1000 I'm more likely to take my neice, sister and mom on a short trip or shopping. I have a nice house and confortable with a nice retirement package. I drive an old ford pickup so I can do that. I've never been a flashy gal. I'd rather take the money I'd spend on a car payment each month to buy a plane ticket and visit a friend.

But I still have my eye on a 40 foot Sea Ray. Gotta get back to work!

Edd
11-05-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2002, 11:48 PM

Mike's getting veclempt! Someone get him a tissue!

LeeNoga
11-05-2002, 02:55 PM
Nickie, you shocked me sweetie :-)

I agree with what everybody else is saying. I like being free, don't do company owned very well myself. Its nice to be independent.

Do I make a nice edition to a company as an independent contractor?

Who in the hell knows, but if so it was not my *TITTIES* that got me the contract [had them whacked to B's], it was just me....LOL

Shoot, that made no sense, but too lazy to fix it :-)

Honeyslut
11-05-2002, 04:41 PM

Tricky now cj has left.

So very true ! I have said it before but not here .LOL

LeeNoga
11-05-2002, 04:54 PM
Woman who made it to the majors? Danni Ashe from Danni Harddrive? PK didn't count?

Whats the definition of major again? LOL

Honeyslut
11-05-2002, 06:09 PM
Isn't Carol Cox big in the amateur field ?

Peaches
11-05-2002, 06:10 PM
Isn't Carol Cox big in the amateur field ?

Yes, but everything I've heard and read claims she's just the "talent" - the hubby does all the behind the scenes work.

Honeyslut
11-05-2002, 06:14 PM
Okay..

I can't get my hub to help me..
:cryin:

So I guess we can come to the conclusion that there are no big players in the major affiliate programs that are women but there are big players that have link lists and pay sites that are !

Mike AI
11-05-2002, 06:15 PM
While I :inlove: Carol Cox.

Danny is the real brains behind the operation, and he does an excellent job.

One woman kingpin could be Danni Ashe - she surely plays the media well. Or at least she did.

Dianna Vesta
11-06-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 5 2002, 06:23 PM
While I :inlove: Carol Cox.

Danny is the real brains behind the operation, and he does an excellent job.

One woman kingpin could be Danni Ashe - she surely plays the media well. Or at least she did.
Can I get an interview with Carol Cox?

Ambergirl
11-06-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Nov 5 2002, 04:51 AM
I work hard and enjoy making money so I can look after the people I love.
Right On, Dianna!

Slavdogg, yep...National A1 is owned and run by both a man and a woman...her name is Sandra, his name is Richard. Jennifer Powell works directly under Richard (no pun intended ;>).

Indeed Peaches...Carolyn Tilga was 'the man' back in the day! ;)

Honeyslut, I help run the Flynt Digital affiliate program....and have been an adult webmaster for 7 years running my own membership, TGP, AVS, etc. sites and affiliate programs....does that count? :)

Personally speaking, I think it's important for any company to have a good mix of genders and varying personality types for it to be the most productive. Just my two pennies anyway...

Honeyslut
11-06-2002, 03:24 PM
Wow ! You are very busy, Amber !

I do the same as you minus the working for someone else, also ! I opted out on that recently for my kids and I knew I would not want to work with one of the personalities there..

:D

Honeyslut
11-06-2002, 03:25 PM
" about to say something moronic" title ?

hehehe. I just saw that and had to laugh :agrin: :agrin:

cj
11-06-2002, 05:38 PM

Tricky now cj has left.
===

left what?! am i no longer counted because i don't run someone else's program anymore? I've still got my own business which has remained successful and profitable for 4 years ... nick, I'm going to enjoy making you eat your words.

;-)

>>Are you a woman working for a large company and do you feel that being a woman has advantages or disadvantages?

I ran sexhit for 2 years. The formula that raised this business to one of the largest in the industry was a smart team, clever men and clever women. A female personality to break the ice in the industry, who also happens to be able to form a sentence related to business.

>>Or are you a business owner who prefers to hire women and why? OR are you a business owner who doesn’t care what the gender is as long as the job gets done.

I hire whoever will get the work done, usually in this technology industry its men - simply because there are so few women working with computers. I do know that all the women I've hired have either been loyal for a long time, or turned into bitchy little cows who i had to throw out on their ass. About the same with the men really ;-)

>>OR are you a business owner who would never put a woman in a position of power?

Women with power is dangerous. But then, so is a man with an ego. My employers and business partners over the years have never had a problem with putting me in a position of power, but then again, they really didn't have a choice ;-)

Now, as for the top 10 players.
I'm going to do something a little different and add some of the top X companies who have gotten where they are LARGELY due to their female leadership, management or marketing. A player doesn't have to be the boss, or even the owner of the bank account. A player is someone who has influence and can get shit done. Women ROCK in this area.

* WEG - How many webmasters even know jordan? There's no doubt he's the brilliance and brains behind the company ... but who makes shit happen? Shokk & Rrred, a kickass team!!! I'm always crossing paths with webmasters who work with Rrred, and have never heard a negative ... and there's no doubt .. she does BIG BUSINESS.

* Insite Adult - Where would John be without Samantha? This is ONE amazing lady, chat for 5 minutes and MOST of you will realize .... YOU KNOW NOTHING.

* Cashquest, Flynt Digital - Ken's too busy smoozing with the WEG staff taking care of OTHER business, & I bet Amber does half of his work!! Amber is an industry legend - she's brought success to employers AND holds her own ground with her own projects.

* KK - shutup for a minute serge. Kimmy has guided webmaster minds towards her products for 5 years. She's been involved in more controversy and bashing than any of us and still manages to get shit done. KK was the sole reason that most companies felt that all they needed was a chick up front and they would be as successful.

*Lee Noga - Always doing whatever the hell she wants and still a leader. If you want influence, here it is!

* PK - nuff said really. proved she's the top chick in the biz over and over.

Add to the influence list Fay Sharp, Jennifer at AVN, snoops, tweet & sandra ... i'm going to forget someone so i'll stop.

The money may not be in our names boys, but you know we control it!

This industry has taken so many trends towards employing women. The last few years has seen every program stick a fake chick's name at the front 'brandy, candy, blondie, blondie 2 3 4 & 5, blondy (with a y), honey, cutie pie' etc etc. I especially love these wonderful 'ladies' who email me and say 'hey, seeing we are both women, can you help me with some traffic?' ... um, no i can't. fuck off and earn your place for yourself and stop pulling the 'i'm so pathetic' card.

the women who i've named above know how to play the game. But it will be decades before women are simply 'accepted without question' into management roles.

LeeNoga
11-06-2002, 05:51 PM
I agree with CJ, Amber and so many other participants in this thread. The talent pool has enlarged, the needs of companies are changing and we are finding balance rewarding balance between genders. I wish brick and mortar was as open as we, and they are still decades behind as finding harmony amongst the sexes.

Its nice to see big companies hiring gay ppl has consultants or to run their gay programs.

Aly from Python is another player based on CJ's definition. Damn, Aly and I the only dykes in the biz? LOL..she is fabulous!

But given the nbr of webmasters in the biz, our list of accomplished females is still quite small. Seems most the ppl we named have been in the business since the beginning somewhat. Anyone notice this?

From sheer maturation of this biz you would think 100 more leaders would be born and us old timers could sit back and let them lead the way.

Maybe its a control thing, and we are like Supreme court Judicial Judges, only way out of office is to die :-)

How come our list of female leaders is not x5 the size. The response we just gave would have been the same names if this year was 1998, here is 2002 and its the same witches :-)

The things that make you ponder...:-)

Last edited by LeeNoga at Nov 6 2002, 03:01 PM

cj
11-06-2002, 05:58 PM
>>Aly from Python is another player based on CJ's definition. Damn, Aly and the only dykes in the biz? LOL..she is fabulous!
---

SHIT
i knew i would forget someone really important ;-(
Sorry Aly, but you know you'll always have a place in my top 10 list ;-)

>>Maybe its a control thing, and we are like Supreme court Judicial Judges, only way out of office is to die :-)
---

LMFAO!!!!!
Lee, this is too true ... why are there no new women making it? Well, you've got pretty big shoes to fill if you try to get into the business right now - and as I said above, the volume of new women entering the business is mostly the product of a male concept that 'tits bring business'.

How about another question

Do the women in business end up with more enemies than men?
and
How many of the industry's leading women actually work TOGETHER? ever?

Ambergirl
11-06-2002, 10:18 PM
Excellent thoughts, CJ!! And thank you for your kind words.

No doubt, Lee...I think that there are not a lot of new men making it in this biz either because it's not like the old days - it takes a lot more to be trusted as being a viable player - male or female really. But Lee, you're a dyke? Who knew?!!
:rolleyes:

CJ, I'll try and tackle your questions:

- Do the women in business end up with more enemies than men?

Personally speaking, I don't think so. I try to fly below the radar and like to keep a low profile. But at the shows, I do think women webmasters have to be more careful about how they present themselves than men do. I'll equate it to this...I view the shows much like a high school reunion, I get to reconnect with friends that I haven't seen in months, and some that I haven't seen in years, and the shows are wonderful like that – plus meet new people and get tons of work done. But much like high school, I think we women are judged by how sloppy drunk we get with our peers compared to the men who are considered funny when they get trashed, stumble around and make asses of themselves. The men go back to work after the show and their drunken mess is laughed off...we women who might get too loose go back to work after the shows with a 'reputation'...which is too funny considering our business is PORN. But you see where I'm going with this. Regarding enemies; I don't think I have any in the business...but of course, it's never too late. :)

- How many of the industry's leading women actually work TOGETHER? ever?

This is a much more difficult question. I know all of the women mentioned, but don't directly work with each of them. Why? I'm really not sure...maybe it's because we are all so damn busy that we don't have time to track each other down (only half teasing! ;>). I have for a while and still do work with Samantha. I don't get an opportunity to work directly with RRRED very much but that's only because Ken's always taking up her time! :P But our companies certainly work together. Kimmy and I have on and off worked together on various projects; she's given me a lot of great ideas and I have mucho respect for her. Lee Noga and I have collaborated on various projects over the years but haven't "worked together" in a while (again, I think it's mainly been due to time constraints). PK and I have done and continue to do some business together. I work with Python for sure, but Aly isn't my contact there (I don't know her that well actually but have always admired the way she presents herself both on the net and in person!) and CJ – what's our deal woman?! How come we haven't done anything together?? Now seems like a great time to start. Seriously, hit me up in ICQ, email or phone 800-483-3161 - let's get some shiznit going! :)

Last edited by Ambergirl at Nov 6 2002, 07:38 PM

cj
11-06-2002, 10:43 PM
Dianna, This is one of the most important points your thread has raised ... if men get drunk and have fun, its COOL and they are a PLAYAH. If we remove our shirts in public we are mistaken for content

*scoff*

:P

--

But at the shows, I do think women webmasters have to be more careful about how they present themselves than men do. I'll equate it to this...I view the shows much like a high school reunion, I get to reconnect with friends that I haven't seen in months, and some that I haven't seen in years, and the shows are wonderful like that – plus meet new people and get tons of work done. But much like high school, I think we women are judged by how sloppy drunk we get with our peers compared to the men who are considered funny when they get trashed, stumble around and make asses of themselves. The men go back to work after the show and their drunken mess is laughed off...we women who might get too loose go back to work after the shows with a 'reputation'...which is too funny considering our business is PORN.

Anthony
11-07-2002, 01:49 AM
Or are you a business owner who prefers to hire women and why?
========================

I'm just glad Nick wasn't a smartass and said, "We hired Anthony, does that count?"

Bastard. He might not have said it, but I know he was thinking it!

:D

Opti
11-07-2002, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by cj@Nov 7 2002, 01:51 PM
we women who might get too loose go back to work after the shows with a 'reputation
What do you mean?.. A rep like being the most shaggable webmistress of 2001 (http://isjustanasshole.com/2001.html)? :inlove:

;-)

cj
11-07-2002, 05:45 AM
piss off shithead!!! ;-))))

:yowsa:

Dianna Vesta
11-07-2002, 06:44 AM
CJ I agree and have seen this happen too many times. Having been content myself once and also a business owner, it’s a hard divide.

Lady Law has been pushing me to get into the porn king circle a while. I refrained because I thought it was all drugs, parties and bullshit. If the success of my business relies on that, I’ll live in a tent. The quality of my life is far more important.

I’ll party with the best of them and I know how to have fun. I wasn’t really looking forward to the show in Florida August because I felt like I was preparing myself for war. Everyone I talked to told me about the parties and the stuff going on. Some showed me old pictures. It’s no secret that I’ve got a streak of feminism running through me. I know it’s all in good fun but come on! I decided that I was going to form my own strategy. My first night dinner with Lady Law. I went home at 11PM. After leaving her and Serge (Serge came in later after MikeAI’s bachelor party!) I mingled a little. I went home. Each day I woke up early and was at the show by 9AM.

I never went to one party but I met a ton of people and had some great meetings. It didn’t take me long to figure out who the real players were. I was happy to learn that there was an inner circle of professional, down to earth and intelligent men in the industry. I’m glad because I don’t think I’d fit into anything else.

I’m not sure if I’ll make it to Vegas but when the show comes back to Florida I think we should arrange a ladies party and set criteria for the men who attend. We’ll get cute guys with g-strings serving us. Foot massages, a private pleasure area for ladies who want to experience a truly trained male/female and we’ll show these boys how to really have fun.

Who’s going to be on the committee?

Nickatilynx
11-07-2002, 12:47 PM
Anthony I don't think of you as a woman.

I think of you as my beeeeeeyaaaatch!!!! :nyanya: :nyanya: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :yowsa:

Dianna Vesta
11-07-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 7 2002, 12:55 PM
Anthony I don't think of you as a woman.

I think of you as my beeeeeeyaaaatch!!!! :nyanya: :nyanya: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :yowsa:
You're begining to sound even more complex nickie!

Now be a good boy and come sit on mama's lap!

Sharpie
11-08-2002, 06:22 PM
I think that CJ covered it very well........ there is not a lot to add.

My position is different than most because I am a 'little more mature, and have ran my own businesses for many many years. Dave and I have been partners in various enterprises for almost 15 years. He never gets in my way.... ahahahaha - so we get along just fine.

I do think that the honest attitude of many of the male employers is divided. There are still many chevonists out there (who would never admit it) and there are really some good guys who recogonize the unique abilities of women, and use those abilities to their advantage. In most cases, when doing a show, the companies who have women in charge of the planning and following through of the project, are much more prepared in the long run. Women are excellent on the follow- through. As I have said before.... CJ is a prime example of the art of 'being prepared.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Nov 8 2002, 06:30 PM

My position is different than most because I am a 'little more mature
Sharpie, last I heard JohnIP offered you A LOT to take pictures of "your position"
;-)))

why did you refuse???
;-))

Sharpie
11-09-2002, 10:31 AM
If I am going to turn'content...... I will do it for http://www.spankyscontent.com

:inlove: